Instructions: Offer valid on qualifying retail purchases at authorized, participating Toyo Tire retail locations in Canada. Consumer must purchase a minimum of 4 new Qualifying Toyo Tires for the same vehicle to qualify for the rebate offer. Purchase must be between September 17th to December 15th, 2016. Claims must be received no later than 11:59 pm EST on January 30th, 2017 to qualify, and become the property of Toyo Tire Canada Inc. This rebate includes GST-HST and PST-QST as appropriate.
QUALIFYING TOYO TIRES AND REBATE DATES:
Rebate Dates: Purchase must be between September 17th to December 15th, 2016.
SUBMISSION - 2 ways to submit your rebate!
1. Online Registration - Easiest way - Go to www.toyorebate.comlogin or register if you are new to the site. Follow the easy online registration procedure. Rebates registered online will be processed faster however please allow 3-4 weeks from receipt online claim.
The following must accompany a web registered claim:
1. A clear electronic copy of the retailers detailed invoice/receipt.You will be asked to “attach” an electronic version of your invoice. to your claim.If possible the retailer should email you a copy of your invoice. Scans in PDF and JPEG format will be accepted. Image MUST BE be clear and legible. File size should be under 1 megabyte.
BONUS! Consumers who submit their rebate online will be automatically entered to win their purchase.- All rebate claims which have been registered online will be automatically entered to win the value of their tire purchase (less any rebate paid). Claim must be approved and will be verified with the Toyo Tire Dealer.
Only the posted value on the dealer invoice will be credited and refund will be in the form of a cheque. The Contest is null and void where prohibited.
Draw will be held approximately February 2nd, 2017 for all claims received at that time. All late or incomplete claims will not be eligible.
2. BY MAIL ONLY- slower way - For mail in only rebates, please allow 6-8 weeks from receipt of paperwork at rebate centre. If you choose not to register your rebate online, you must submit the following.
1. A completed official Toyo Tire rebate form (available at participating Toyo Tire dealers or online at www.toyorebate.com).
2. An original or clear copy of the retailers invoice/receipt.Mail all documents via Canada Post mail, Canada Post Xpresspost, or courier (fax or email does not qualify) to the rebate centre.
WHERE TO SEND YOUR CLAIM - Send it via Canada Post mail, Canada Post Xpresspost, or courier (fax or email does not qualify) to :
“TOYO FALL 2016 REBATE CAMPAIGN”
c/o 6601 KITIMAT RD. MISSISSAUGA ON L5N 4J4
INVOICE/ RECEIPT - Note: Retailer invoice/receipt (credit card receipt does not qualify) must have detailed information such as tire model and rim size, invoice number, purchase price, dealer name and complete address to qualify. Incomplete invoices or illegible invoices will be rejected!
TRACKING YOUR CLAIM - You may log ontowww.toyorebate.comat any time to review its status.
Forward all rebate inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone:1-877-993-6999
REBATE PAYMENT: If all rebate criteria are met, the customer will receive a rebate in the form of a cheque sent to the address provided and made out to the owner of the tires purchased.
ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of Canada only. You are not eligible if you are an employee, representative or agent of Toyo Tire Canada Inc., their respective affiliates, authorized dealers, subsidiaries, parent or related companies, advertising or promotional agencies, a member or employee of the independent rebate organization or a member of the immediate family (i.e. parent, sibling, child or spouse) or household of any of the above persons.
AUTHORIZED TOYO TIRE DEALER – Clarification
Clarification of an “Authorized” dealer eligible to offer the rebate campaign.
A. Listed on the dealer search engine located on the corporate Toyo Tire web site (www.toyotires.ca)
B. Or must be able to provide ALL of the following services to a Toyo Tire customer:
1. Be able to display and sell Toyo Tires at their location in a professional manner.
2. Install and balance Toyo Tires in a professional manner.
3. Troubleshoot any service issue via test drive, adjustments etc.
4. Service Toyo Tires purchased as outlined in the warranty manual, including inspecting and diagnosing the warranty issue. Reissuing, installing, and balancing products if necessary.
C. Must be a Canadian retail location carrying Toyo Tires intended for the Canadian market distributed through Toyo Tire Canada Inc.
Our goal is to provide full service to our customer ensuring satisfaction, not only when using our products, but also knowing they will have easy access to service should the unlikely event of a warranty issue. By simply selling tires online does not meet these needs.
GENERAL: Late, lost, incomplete, postage-due, illegible or misdirected entries or entries that are irregular, have been submitted through illicit means or do not conform with or satisfy any or all conditions of these Official Rules, will be judged void. This rebate offer is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. 4 new qualifying tires refers to a new purchase and does not include warranty or adjustment tires.
CONSUMER DONATION PROGRAM - CANADIAN FREESTYLE SKI TEAM
Toyo Tire Canada is a proud sponsor of the Canadian Freestyle team.
To ensure the team remains one of the most successful Canadian teams to date they need funding. Toyo Tires is asking that you consider donating a portion of your rebate to help the team. This will go towards ensuring they have the equipment and facilities to train and continue to be the best.
Donation will be accepted in increments of $5 up to the customers total qualifying rebate amount.
GIFT ALERT!- donate $10 or more and receive a *10% discount with High Sierra and Columbia Sportswear.
Donate $60 or more and receive a ski team backpack (approx. retail value $60) delivered to your home AND a *10% discount with High Sierra and Columbia Sportswear.
* Promo Code MUST be used before February 15th, 2017
* discount applies to one purchase on one or both sites. Discount offer ends January 30th, 2016 on approved claims. Full details at www.toyotires.ca.
TAX RECEIPTS - donations over $10
An electronic tax receipt will be issued to customers that provide a valid email address. A receipt will only be issued for donations of over $10. The receipts will be automatically emailed to the address provided once the rebate centre has received proof of purchase and the rebate has been approved.
100% GOES TO THE TEAM
Toyo Tire Canada Inc. will cover all administration expenses so rest assured 100% of your donation will go directly to the Canadian Freestyle Team.