Toyo Tires 2019 Spring Rebate On Now
To register your purchase or for additional details please visit www.toyorebate.com.
REBATE RULES and REGULATIONS
Instructions: Offer valid on qualifying retail purchases at authorized, participating Toyo Tire retail locations in Canada. Consumer must purchase a minimum of 4 new Qualifying Toyo Tires for the same vehicle to qualify for the rebate offer. Purchase must be between March 16th to May 31st, 2019. Claims must be received no later than 11:59 pm EST on June 30th, 2019 to qualify, and become the property of Toyo Tire Canada Inc. This rebate includes GST-HST and PST-QST as appropriate. Instructions: Offer valid on qualifying retail purchases at authorized, participating Toyo Tire retail locations in Canada. Consumer must purchase a minimum of 4 new Qualifying Toyo Tires for the same vehicle to qualify for the rebate offer. Purchase must be between March 16th to May 31st, 2019. Claims must be received no later than 11:59 pm EST on June 30th, 2019 to qualify, and become the property of Toyo Tire Canada Inc. This rebate includes GST-HST and PST-QST as appropriate.
QUALIFYING TOYO TIRES AND REBATE DATES: Rebate Dates: Purchase must be between March 16th to May 31st, 2019.
SUBMISSION - 2 ways to submit your rebate!
1. Online Registration - Easiest way - Go to www.toyorebate.com login or register if you are new to the site. Follow the easy online registration procedure. Rebates registered online will be processed faster however please allow 3-4 weeks from receipt of online claim.
The following must accompany a web registered claim:1. A clear electronic copy of the retailers detailed invoice/receipt. You will be asked to “attach” an electronic version of your invoice to your claim. If possible the retailer should email you a copy of your invoice. Scans in PDF and JPEG format will be accepted. Image MUST BE be clear and legible. File size should be under 1 megabyte.
2. BY MAIL ONLY - slower way - For mail in only rebates, please allow 6-8 weeks from receipt of paperwork at rebate centre. If you choose not to register your rebate online, you must submit the following:1. A completed official Toyo Tire rebate form (available at participating Toyo Tire dealers or online at www.toyorebate.com).2. An original or clear copy of the retailers invoice/receipt. Mail all documents via Canada Post mail, Canada Post Xpresspost, or courier (fax or email does not qualify) to the rebate centre.
WHERE TO SEND YOUR CLAIM - Send it via Canada Post mail, Canada Post Xpresspost, or courier (fax or email does not qualify) to :
“TOYO SPRING 2019 REBATE CAMPAIGN” c/o 6601 KITIMAT RD. MISSISSAUGA ON L5N 4J4
invoice/receipt - Note: Retailer invoice/receipt (credit card receipt does not qualify) must have detailed information such as tire model and rim size, invoice number, purchase price, dealer name and complete address to qualify. Incomplete invoices or illegible invoices will be rejected!
TRACKING YOUR CLAIM - You may log onto www.toyorebate.com at any time to review its status.
Forward all rebate inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 1-877-993-6999
REBATE PAYMENT: If all rebate criteria are met, the customer will receive a rebate in the form of a cheque sent to the address provided and made out to the owner of the tires purchased.
ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of Canada only. You are not eligible if you are an employee, representative or agent of Toyo Tire Canada Inc., their respective affiliates, authorized dealers, subsidiaries, parent or related companies, advertising or promotional agencies, a member or employee of the independent rebate organization or a member of the immediate family (i.e. parent, sibling, child or spouse) or household of any of the above persons.
AUTHORIZED TOYO TIRE DEALER – ClarificationClarification of an “Authorized” dealer eligible to offer the rebate campaign.
A. Listed on the dealer search engine located on the corporate Toyo Tire web site (www.toyotires.ca)
B. Or must be able to provide ALL of the following services to a Toyo Tire customer:
1. Be able to display and sell Toyo Tires at their location in a professional manner.
2. Install and balance Toyo Tires in a professional manner.
3. Troubleshoot any service issue via test drive, adjustments etc.
4. Service Toyo Tires purchased as outlined in the warranty manual, including inspecting and diagnosing the warranty issue. Reissuing, installing, and balancing products if necessary.
C. Must be a Canadian retail location carrying Toyo Tires intended for the Canadian market distributed through Toyo Tire Canada Inc.
D. Online purchases do not qualify for the rebate program.
Our goal is to provide full service to our customer ensuring satisfaction, not only when using our products, but also knowing they will have easy access to service should the unlikely event of a warranty issue.
GENERAL: Late, lost, incomplete, postage-due, illegible or misdirected entries or entries that are irregular, have been submitted through illicit means or do not conform with or satisfy any or all conditions of these Official Rules, will be judged void. This rebate offer is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. 4 new qualifying tires refers to a new purchase and does not include warranty or adjustment tires.