This DOT competition tire is designed for dry tracks. With consistent lap times and predictable handling, it is ideal for sanctioned road racing, track days, and high-performance driving schools. The symmetric two-groove tread design and special tread compound provide a maximum contact patch and ultimate dry traction with superior cornering force.
The Proxes RR comes off the shelf in race-ready condition with a 4/32" deep tread- no shaving required.
- Allows for easy labelling on the sidewall
- Strategically placed around the tire to provide easy tread depth measurement from any position.
- Provides excellent steering response and feedback.
- Designed for increased grip and improved lap times.
|Tire Size||Load/Speed||Product Code||Approved Rim Width Range (inch)||Overall Diameter (inch)||Overall Width (inch)||Sidewall||Tread Depth (1/32")||Revs/km||Max Load Single (lbs.)||Max Pressure Single (psi)|
Toyo Tires warranty program
PASSENGER & P-METRIC LIGHT TRUCK TIRE LIMITED WARRANTY - complete details
Toyo Tires recommends the following general setup guidelines for the Proxes RR:
- Operating Temperature: 71⁰C to 104⁰C (160⁰F to 220⁰F)
- Hot Inflation Pressures: High 30s to Low 40s (psi)
- Camber: -2.5⁰ to -5.0⁰
- Caster: As much positive as possible
For recommended mounting and rotation instructions please click here
For recommendations on proper use, handling, and storage of this tire in colder climates please click here