Regional and Urban Drive Tire
A durable radial designed for long haul, over the highway service and higher torque operating conditions.
Features include resistance to irregular wear, improved stability and excellent traction in both wet and dry conditions. An advanced casing design and compounding extend casing life and bolster retreadability.
- Rib/lug pattern with 28/32" tread depth for optimum performance
- DSOC IITM technology optimizes design for even wear and long life
- Tie bars on shoulder bridge reduce tread block movement
- Deep tread provides traction in both wet and dry conditions
- Four steel belt construction braces the tread area for improved mileage, resistance to irregular wear and reduced rolling resistance
- Advanced casing design and compounding for extended casing life and retreadability
|Tire Size||Load/Speed||Product Code||Approved Rim Width Range (inch)||Overall Diameter (inch)||Overall Width (inch)||Sidewall||Tread Depth (1/32")||Revs/km||Max Load Single (lbs.)||Max Pressure Single (psi)|
The Toyo M610ZL replaces the following commercial tire products:
Continental Hybrid HD3
Goodyear G182 RSD
Michelin XDE M&S