All Season Passenger Tire with Eco Technology
Created to give a smooth, quiet ride and to provide improved fuel efficiency for hybrids and other environmentally-friendly passenger vehicles. The Versado Eco features Tecology, which uses naturally derived tread-compound materials and recycled polyester in the tire-casing materials to help make daily driving a little easier on the environment and your wallet.
>> Naturally derived materials
>> Recycled materials
>> Innovative construction
>> Reduced rolling resistance
The results are a tire that is environmentally friendly with better fuel efficiency while delivering predictable handling and a smooth quiet ride.
- Represents Toyo Tires’ advanced efforts for a cleaner, greener planet. For you it means better fuel economy, lower costs and better value.
- A newly developed tread compound incorporating silica, environmentally friendly and recycled materials provides low rolling resistance while maintaining good wear resistance.
- A special polymer connected to silica particles reduces their movement, resulting in less energy loss and lower rolling resistance. By using recycled and environmentally friendly materials means less negative impact on the environment.
- Extra wide grooves provide effective water drainage to reduce hydroplaning for improved road grip.
- Toyo Tires multi-wave sipe technology improves tread block stability by reducing block movement. This increases traction and tread life while reducing irregular wear and road noise.
- An optimized tread profile reduces rolling resistance and improves tread to the road contact.
- An offset 3 pitch tread design lowers pattern noise harmonics for a more comfortable and quieter ride.
|Tire Size||Load/Speed||Product Code||Approved Rim Width Range (inch)||Overall Diameter (inch)||Overall Width (inch)||Sidewall||Tread Depth (1/32")||Revs/km||Max Load Single (lbs.)||Max Pressure Single (psi)|
|175/65R15||84T||113000||5.0-(5.0)-6.0||24.2||6.9||BW||9||533||1102 0||44 0|
|P185/65R15||86T||113010||5.0-(5.5)-6.5||24.6||7.3||BL||10||524||1168 0||44 0|
|P195/65R15||89H||113020||5.5-(6.0)-7.0||25||7.9||BL||10||516||1279 0||51 0|
|P215/60R16||94V||113050||6.0-(6.5)-7.5||26.2||8.7||BL||10||492||1477 0||51 0|
|P195/55R16||86V||113030||5.5-(6.0)-7.0||24.4||7.8||BL||10||529||1168 0||51 0|
|P215/55R17||93V||113060||6.0-(7.0)-7.5||26.2||8.7||BL||10||493||1433 0||51 0|
|P225/50R17||93V||113080||6.0-(7.0)-8.0||25.9||9.2||BL||10||498||1433 0||51 0|
|P215/45R17||87V||113070||7.0-(7.0)-8.0||24.6||8.4||BL||10||524||1201 0||51 0|
|P225/45R18||91W||113090||7.0-(7.5)-8.5||26||9||BL||10||496||1356 0||51 0|
Toyo Tires warranty program
Wear Out Warranty - Versado ECO
- “T” Speed Rating - 80,000 km wear out warranty.
- “H” Speed Ratings - 80,000 km wear out warranty.
- “V” Speed Ratings - 80,000 km wear out warranty.
PASSENGER & P-METRIC LIGHT TRUCK TIRE LIMITED WARRANTY - complete details
Vehicle fitments for the all season passenger Versado Eco include the following makes and models:
- Chevrolet Cruze Eco
- Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid
- Chevrolet Volt
- Ford Fusion Hybrid
- Honda Civic Hybrid
- Honda Fit
- Honda Insight
- Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
- Kia Optima Hybrid
- Lexus CT200h
- Lexus HS250h
- Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
- Toyota Camry Hybrid
- Toyota Prius
- Volkswagen Passat TDI