Toyo Tires has forged a reputation for winning, performance, and consistency. We began racing in the 1980's and by 1989 Toyo TIres had become a household name amongst amateur as well as professional drivers. Over the years, Toyo Tires has been successful in motorsports around the world. Here is a small glimpse into our legacy of winning, both on the track and off the road.
Team Toyota Landcruiser and Toyo Tires win the 2022 Dakar Rally (production class).
Bryce Menzies and Toyo Tires win the 2021 Toyo Tires® Desert Challenge at King of the Hammers.
Bryce Menzies and Toyo Tires win the overall title in the 2020 running of the Vegas to Reno off-road race.
Andy McMillin and Toyo Tires win overall SCORE World Desert Championship.
Toyo Tires and Flying Lizard Motorsports win fourth consecutive 25 hours at Thunderhill setting a new record for consecutive overall wins!
- Andy McMillin and the Toyo Tires Open Country M/T win the 49th annual Score Baja 500.
- Toyo Tires and Flying Lizard Motorsports capture their second consecutive overall victory at the USAF 25 Hours of Thunderhill as well as 1st and 2nd in the ES class.
- Toyo Tires and Flying Lizard Motorsports capture the overall victory at the USAF 25 Hours of Thunderhill.
- BJ Baldwin and Toyo Tires win their second consecutive Baja 1000 and Score overall championship.
- BJ Baldwin and ToyoTires win the Baja 1000 and the Score overall championship.
- Tanner Foust wins the 2007 Formula Drift Championship on the, then new Proxes R1R extreme performance tires. In 2008 he won the championship again on Proxes R1R's.
It’s no secret…when it comes to motorsports, we at Toyo Tires, relish the excitement of winning!