Long-Haul, Regional and Urban Drive Tire
A premium drive tire designed for local, regional and long haul highway applications. Built using Toyo’s new e-balance™ technology, it features an extra deep tread of 30/32nds.
- e-balance profile minimizes growth of the tread profile and maintains uniform and flatter tread radius for the entire life of the casing.
- e-balance and 30/32” tread depth design provides even contact pressure distribution across the tread surface resulting in smooth wear and long life.
- Casing profile is enhanced by "e-balance profile retention technology and high stiffness bead". Design reduces sheer strain at belt edge area in tread and turn-up area in bead.
- High rigidity shoulder reduces the likelihood of early removal due to irregular wear
- Deep slits equal to main groove depth ensure traction until wear out
|Tire Size||Load/Speed||Product Code||Approved Rim Width Range (inch)||Overall Diameter (inch)||Overall Width (inch)||Sidewall||Tread Depth (1/32")||Revs/km||Max Load Single (lbs.)||Max Pressure Single (psi)|
Toyo Tire Canada Inc. offers a Millenium Warranty package which includes the "Workmanship and Materials Warranty" and the "Wear-out Warranty". It explains which Toyo tire patterns are covered, the nature of the coverage and what is required by the purchaser to maintain the coverage in force. To download the complete warranty booklet for your tire, click on the appropriate link.
- Toyo Millenium Warranty - Replacement Passenger and Light Truck Tires
- Limited Warranty Manual - Medium Truck Tires
For additional assistance, please contact our Consumer Relations Department by email or phone.
The Toyo M647 replaces the following commercial tire products
Bridgestone M726 EL
Goodyear G572 LHD FM
Michelin XDA 5+