ASYMMETRIC TREAD DESIGN
- The asymmetric tread design allows this tire to maximize the combination of both we and dry performance.
- The outside tread is engineered for improved dry handling, stability, and cornering.
- The inside tread is designed to effectively evacuate water for improved wet and all-season traction.
- Enables multiple tire rotation patterns
LARGE OUTER BLOCKS
- Larger interlocking outer blocks increases rigidity for more responsive handling while reducing the risk of block deformation which may cause irregular wear.
CENTRE RIB TREAD DESIGN
- 3 straight ribs improve straight line stability for less chances of wandering *
- Helps ensure a larger amount of the tread remains on the road for added handling characteristics.
- *For larger tire sizes a split centre rib provides improved water evacuation.
- High tensile steel belts and jointless cap plies ensure the integrity of the tire carcass for more responsive performance and excellent stability especially at highway speeds.
- A high hardness bead filler ensures a solid seat to the rim for excellent handling and stability.
4 CIRCUMFERENTIAL GROOVES
- 4 wide grooves help evacuate water for added traction during inclement weather.
- Reduces chances of hydroplaning for a safer ride experience in very wet conditions.
LARGE LATERAL AND ANGLED GROOVES
- Helps evacuate moisture from the tire contact patch to ensure added grip during inclement weather conditions.
- Improved biting edges for better all season traction when braking, cornering or accelerating.
- Minimize irregular wear for a smooth, quiet ride.
- Improves braking on wet or dry roads.
- Improves all season traction.
DYNAMIC TAPER DESIGN
- Reduces block deformation for a more positive contact patch for improved handling characteristics.
- Less block deformation also reduces the chances of irregular wear for a quieter ride for the life of the tire.
- A larger void also improves all season traction.